West Bengal Central School Service Commission and West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board will soon issue notification for WBSSC Group D Recruitment 2019-2020 to fill up vacancies of clerk and group D posts available different parts of the state for the non teaching staff namely Clerk and Group-D Staff which included the various posts like Peon, Laboratory Attendant, Night Guard, Matron, Helper in all the departments/ sections of the schooling department. The WBCSSC is inviting the candidates who are looking for the jobs in the West Bengal state. The applicants have to apply on online mode and have to apply in only one district.
The applicants who are looking to grab the jobs soon you will get a golden opportunity as WBGDRB have already stated in a notice that they are going to fill up about 60000 group D vacancies in various west bengal state government departments. As soon as new requirement arrives then new notification will be issued in which they will describe all eligibility criteria and rules. This is one of the most highest recruitment opened by the West Bengal Government. Meanwhile we have placed previous qualifications details so that you can understand it and we will update it all once official notification is issued.
WBSSC Group D & Clerk Recruitment 2019-2020
Total No. Vacancies : 4923 Posts
- Clerk : 1707 Vacancies (Approx)
- Group-D Staff: 3216
Region wise Vacancies – will be updated soon
- For Clerk:
- For General & OBC: 140/- Rs
- For all others: 70/- Rs
- For Group-D Staff:
- For General & OBC: 120/- Rs
- For all others: 60/- Rs
The examination pattern is almost the same for both the head posts like firstly their will be the written examination (MCQ Type) then Academic and professional qualification only for the clerk post and then will be the personality test for both the posts. This is the sequence of the examination following 60 , 10 and 30 marks for Clerk Post and 45 and 5 marks respectively for Ground-D Staff post.
The salary of the posts will vary accordingly and it will be totally based on the Government rules. The candidate can also refer to the official notification for more details.
The age criteria for the posts are 18 years to 40 years for both the vacant posts and the relaxation is considered for which candidate has to refer to the notification on the website.
- Clerk post: The candidate applying for the post of Clerk should have completed his/her Madhyamik or its equivalent i.e. 10th standard recognized by the government boards.
- Ground-D Staff: The candidate applying for the post of Ground-D Staff should have completed his/her 8th standard or its equivalent recognized by the government boards. Please verify the notification for certain posts under this post.
Dates to look:
- Starting date of Application: will be updated soon
- End date of Application: will be updated soon
- Exam Date: will be updated soon
How to apply for WBGDRB Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Open the browser and type the website westbengalssc.com, we can get all the updates and details from here.
- Then on the official website find Apply for the Clerk and Ground-D Staff posts in the centre of the page and click on it.
- Their you have to select for the post you are applying for.
- After that you are taken to the online application form filling page. In that you have to fill all the relevant details as per demanded and then verify it very carefully.
- Then click on the Submit button at the bottom of the page. Then you will be getting your application/registration number.
- Download and print it. It will be necessary for the further procedure.
PDF Notification – link will be available soon
Apply Online – link will be available soon
Official site: www.westbengalssc.com