SSC CHSL (10+2) Recruitment 2019 Apply Online at www.ssconline.nic.in :
Staff Selection Commission has started to accept SSC CHSL Online Application 2019 for 10+2 competitive examination in order to fill up vacancies via SSC LDC DEO DA PA Recruitment 2019 on main portal site at www.ssconline.nic.in. Yesterday region wise application links have been activated so all desirous candidates who want to make registration can do it on or before the stipulated time given in the notification. We would like to urge those applicants who are going to apply that you should go through whole notification before submitting application and understand their terms and conditions.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 – SSC LDC DEO (10+2) Exam
SSC is the highest job offering government agency regulated by the central government which is responsible to fill up highly qualified and result oriented candidates for various designations into various ministries and departments of Indian Government. Talking about popular recruitment drives by the SSC then CHSL, MTS, GD, Junior Engineer, Stenographer and so many other competitive. SSC authorities arrange multiple stages of competitive selection procedure and based on overall performance, final selection is done.
Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination known as SSC CHSL will be taken in 2019 in order to fill up vacancies of lower divisional clerk, junior secretariat assistant, postal as well sorting assistant and data entry operators in various ministries or departments of the Government of India. Complete schedule is released however if required there may be further modifications can be done so you are requested to stay in touch with the ssc site regularly. Brief details are as follows so go through it and submit ssc 10+2 (LDC/DEO) application 2019.
- LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or University.
Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years as on 01-08-2019 (i.e. Candidates born not before 02-08-1992 and not later than 01-08-2001).
There will be total three tiers (stages) of examination conducted in order to shortlist qualified candidates in the merit list. Candidates have to pass each stage first in order to progress in the next stage of the exam.
- Tier 1 (Computer Based Objective Test)
- Tier 2 (Descriptive Paper)
- Tier 3 (Skill/Type Test)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 1900 (pre-revised).
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade „A‟: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised).
SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam Pattern:
(For all four Parts)
Based Examination (Tier-I)
|Part||Subject (Not in sequence)||Number of Questions/ Maximum Marks||Time Duration
(For all four Parts)
|25/ 50||60 Minutes (80
for scribes as per
para 8.1 and 8.2)
(Basic Arithmetic Skill)
|IV||General Awareness||25/ 50|
SSC LDC DEO Answer Key 2019
Once examination is over then within few days, ssc 10+2 answer keys for all sets will be published online however it will take some time. In this case, you can refer to various coaching centres paper solution which might be released within the same day or the very next day. We will give you direct links to download unofficial ssc chsl answer key 2019 so add this page into your bookmarks.
|Dates for submission of online applications||05.03.2019 to 05.04.2019|
|Last date for receipt of application||05.04.2019 (up to 5.00 P.M.)|
|Last date for making online fee payment||07.04.2019 (5.00 PM)|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||07.04.2019 (5.00 PM)|
|Last date for payment through Challan||09.04.2019|
|Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)||01-07-2019 to 26-07-2019|
|Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper)||29.09.2019|
How to apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019?
- Applicants can go to www.ssc.nic.in or click on the link given here at the end.
- After that if you are a new user then first of all make registration using instructions given in notification.
- Fill other details such as contact details, your educational qualifications and at last attach photo and signature of yours as instructed.
- Now login with your username and password and fill online application for chsl and follow instructions given in the notification.
- Make payment of application fee and submit your application for consideration.
- Take print out of computer generated challan and application form for further reference.
Registration : SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019
Official site: www.ssc.nic.in