RPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment : The RPSC recently announced the vacancies for certain posts vacant in the Police Department of Rajasthan government. The vacancies are there of Sub Inspector posts for which they have also issued the notice also. The government is inviting the application by the candidates who are looking to inter in the police service and serve the nation. The mode of application is online mode only. Moreover other details are available on rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission will soon start procedure to fill up about 10000 posts of Sub Inspectors at various places in Rajasthan State in the department of Police in the year 2019-2020. The commission is looking for the candidates who are energetic and enthusiastic in the field related. The vacancy is of government which is very much is demand always. The application is invited through online mode so the number of application will be very huge. The candidates are advised to apply soon. They are also advised to refer to the official notification issued by the RPSC so that all the details are known to them and are updated with the details.
Criteria for the Job:
Post: Sub Inspector post
Total recruitments: 10000 approx
Location: various locations in the state
Eligibilities/Details of Job:
Limitation of Age:
The candidates who are positive for applying to the vacant posts must know that the applicant should be at least of 20 years and not under that while the maximum age should not exceed 25 years of the job seeker. Certain castes are also considered for the age relaxation for which the notification is to be referred.
The educational qualifications also matters at any place while seeking for any jobs and also matter here too, the aspirants are looking to apply should be passed out and holding the Graduation degree from recognized Institution or University.
The job seekers have to refer to the notification for getting the details regarding the application/ examination fees for the vacant post at Rajasthan state.
The applicants who are going to apply online for the posts are informed prior to refer to the official notification to know about the salary structure offered by the RPSC for the vacant posts in the present year.
The candidates are informed that the selection process will be comprised of four sections which are as here. The first stare is of written test which is followed by the Physical Test and after that the aspirants have to give the Medical test and at last the applicants have to go through Personal Interview test. After all these tests the authorities will select the candidates for the vacant posts.
Dates to be noted:
Starting date of Application: will be updated soon
End date: updated soon
Examination date: updated soon
How to apply for RPSC SI Recruitment 2019-2020?
- The candidates have to logon to the official website of the RPSC viz. rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in to know about very details of the vacancy.
- Then the candidates have to hit the link Requirement of Sub Inspector and let the page load. Afterwards the aspirants have to search for the button Apply online and click on it.
- The candidates have to fill the page opened by clicking the Apply Online Then the asked details are to be filled with care and then all the filled details are to be verified.
- Then after the Submit button is to be selected found at the bottom. Then the registration page will be displayed showing the Registration number on the screen.
- This page is to be saved and downloaded, not only this but the page is also to be printed so that is used to download the Admit card for the exam of the post.
- More details are available on the official site mentioned above.
Notification – available soon
Apply Online – available soon
Official site: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in