The Repco Bank will soon announce the date to download Repco Bank Junior Assistant Clerk Call Letter 2019-2020 for online test on main portal site at www.repcobank.com. The good news is here for the candidates who have applied for the vacant posts at Repco Bank. The bank needs smart, intelligent, energetic and trusted personals at their various branches. The candidates who have applied for the vacant posts should read the dates announced. The details are available in freeware on the official website of the Repco Bank.
Download Repco Bank Call Letter 2019-2020
The Repco bank has recently announced 40 vacancies for the posts of Junior Assistant or Clerks and against that notice lots of applications have already been received by the department of recruitment cell of the bank. The candidates must know that lots of applications are received so the competition is also very high and for getting the jobs that you have applied for have to prepare very hard to gain the post in the Repco Bank easily.
The admit card is the most important document in respect to the examination they are to give. The Admit card is important because it contains many details which are very much necessary to prove that the candidate has applied to give the exam for the particular respective post. The timings of examination, date of examination, name of applicant, registration number, contact details, rules and regulation etc are mentioned in the admit card. Hence, it is considered to be very important document.
Repco Bank Online Test Date 2019-2020: 7th July 2019 (Tentative)
Repco Bank, started by the Government of India, is Repatriates Cooperative Finance and Development Bank Ltd. The government started this bank in the southern part of India. Its presence is in 5 states and in 1 UT- Puducherry. The bank is lead by the BOD which comprises of IAS officers from the Central and State govt. Departments & Financial Experts. The bank has also announced various details regarding the vacancies which are available on the notification uploaded on the official website of the Repco Bank. The applicants must visit the notification.
The dates to be considered by the aspirants:
- Date of Admin card/Call letter download: will be intimated through SMS/mail
- Tentative Examination date: 7-7-2019
How to download Repco Bank Junior Assistant/Clerk Online Test Call Letter 2019?
- Job Seekers have to open the official site of bank, repcobank.com.
- Then the job seekers have to find the Career button at the end of the page and click on the button. They will find the Admit Card Download button and have to click on it.
- Then they have to enter the asked details in that like Registration number and Date of Birth in it which was generated at the time of applying for the vacancy.
- Then the Submit button is to be hit. The candidates will find the Admit card on the screen which is to be downloaded and to be printed.
- The candidates have to carry the Admit card at the time of examination, in absence of Admit card they are not permitted to give exams. More details are available on the site.
Official site: www.repcobank.com