The Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB) will soon release final advertisement for certain Punjab Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019-2020 and online application procedure will be available at www.punjabsssb.gov.in. The government will start this recruitment drive for those candidates who are energetic and hard working. The vacancies are open for the villages post for the Panchayat Secretary, so the candidates who are looking for the government posts can apply for the same.
The Punjab Government has disclosed all the details regarding the vacant post of Panchayat Secretary. The vacant posts are available at different villages of Punjab State and nearly 800 jobs are to be offered to the candidates in Punjab. The candidates who are always eager in grabbing the government jobs vacant are having very good news. They can apply online as the only source of applying is through online mode.
PSSSB Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019-2020
The Punjab Government is preparing a notification which contains details pertaining to the requirements vacant at Punjab State. The aspirants should be very hardworking and enthusiastic in t heir work performance. The candidates looking for applying are taken various tests in the selection process and the candidates should belong to Punjab state as Punjabi Language is relevant for the same. So let us know the details regarding the posts vacant.
Details of the Vacancy:
Post: Panchayat Secretary
Number of Vacancies: 800
The candidates of the age between 18 years t 37 years can apply for the vacant posts in Punjab for the General caste. Age relaxation is governed up to 42 years for the candidates belonging to SC/St and OBC categories. More details are available in the official notification.
The candidates who are applying for the posts and are selected for the Post will be provided with a starting salary between Rs.10,300/- to 34,800/- with a grade pay of Rs.3,200/-. More details are available on the official notifications.
The candidate must have done his matriculation in Punjabi language. He should be a graduate pass out from any university recognized by the Government and must have done 1 year Diploma in Computer Application. For more refer to the official notification.
The criteria of the fees differ according to the castes and category of the candidates which are as follow:
- General caste, Sportsman and Freedom Fighters: 600/- Rs.
- PWD Category: 300/- Rs.
- OBC/SC: 150/- Rs.
- Ex-Serviceman: 100/- Rs.
It is advised to refer to the notification for all the details.
The candidates have to go through the examination process. First of all the candidates have to give the test by writing paper which contains English and Punjabi language, then after they have to give the practical exam on computer by writing the English and Punjabi language and then the Personal Interview is conducted. Then the list of selected candidates will be disclosed.
- Starting Date of Application: will be informed soon
- Ending date of Application: will be informed soon
- Exam Date: will be updated soon
How to apply for Punjab Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019-2020?
- The candidate has to first of all log on to the official website of Punjab Government at punjabsssb.gov.in from where all the details are gained.
- Then they have to register themselves, for that they have to go and search for the Advertisement button on the official website on the top.
- Then click on Advertisement, click on Registration for Panchayat Secretary Post which will lead you to the further process.
- Then click on Online Application button on the right side with blue The candidates have to click on Process button under New Registration head. This step is only for the candidates who are applying for the first time.
- Then the candidates have to again refer to the official website and go on the application process and input the details under Applicant’s Login head in which Application number and Password in to be entered.
- Then the candidate has to enter the details in the application form and has to verify the form and attach the demanded documents like ID Proofs and other documents.
- Then the candidate has to select the Submit button and has to print the Application that is generated on the screen.
- The application print is the n to be downloaded and printed and is to be carried with when called for the further process.
For more details, log on to the official website for further assistance.
Notification – Available soon
Apply Online – Link will be activated soon
Official site: www.punjabsssb.gov.in