The Maharashtra Revenue and Forest Department is soon going to issue the Maharashtra Talathi Admit Card 2019 for Typist, Clerk and Talathi exams along with dates on its official website www.rfd.maharashtra.gov.in. So the applicants who have applied for this recruitment are soon be able to download the admit cards very soon against their application.
Maharashtra RFD Talathi Admit Card 2019
The Revenue and Forest department of Maharashtra Government has come up with several requirements of the above mentioned posts. through this recruitment drive, total 1809 vacancies will be completed for which the admit cards are yet to be generated. The department has received several applications against the vacancies and now they are verifying the applications thoroughly. MPSC RFD Admit Card 2019 for talathi exam will only be issued for those candidates who are fulfilling all criteria and qualifications.
The admit card is very important document as it consists of various details pertaining to examination and the applicant who is going to write the exam. For example: Name of applicant, date of birth, date of examination, venue of examination, time of examination, etc details is present. It acts like an identity proof for the applicant to allow him to write the exam. In case of absence of Hall Ticket/Admit Card, he/she who doesn’t have admit card is not allowed to give the exam. So applicants are advised to keep the Talathi Hall Ticket with them. Also they are advised to keep the government approved identity proofs.
The Maharashtra Governments’ Revenue and Forest Dept. has the various vacancies in the Maharashtra state. For this the selected candidates after completion of all the procedure can be placed at any part of the state as per the requirement and decisions of the Maharashtra Government Authorities. As the rfd hall tickets are soon going to be uploaded on the official website of Maharashtra Government whose dates are not yet revealed but are very soon going to arrive. The candidates are advised to regularly check for the updates of the admit cards on the official website. Or they can also wait for us to read the next article which we will post when the Admit card is posted on the Official website of Maharashtra Government. The applicants can check their admit cards on the provided link.
RFD Talathi Exam Dates 2019:
- For Typist and Clerk: will be updated soon
- For Talathi: will be updated soon
Exam Details: The candidate has to be well prepared in the areas as follows:
- Marathi & English Language
- General Knowledge
|Name of Subject||Total Question||Marks|
|Time Duration: 2 Hours|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50|
|Arithmetic & Mathematics||25||50|
Note: The candidates are to give a written exam as well as to face a Personal interview. The candidate should be at least of 18 years in age.
How to Download RFD Talathi Admit Card 2019 @ www.rfd.maharashtra.gov.in?
- First of all we need to open the web browser and input the website www.rfd.maharashtra.gov.in which is the official website of Maharashtra Government.
- After the page is loaded of Maharashtra government for the above mentioned requirements, their you need to search the “Careers” button and then click the button to know the actual requirements and other details for the post.
- After that we need to find the post of Talathi posts Admit card of Maharashtra Revenue department. After that you will be offered a questionnaire page.
- This questionnaire page consists of details needed by the Maharashtra Revenue Department which is to be filled.
- After filling all the required fields/blanks, press the “Submit” button at the last of the page/screen. Your admit card is now visible.
- You can download and print this Admit card and keep the print for the further procedure.
Official site: www.rfd.maharashtra.gov.in
For more details or assistance please log on to https://rfd.maharashtra.gov.in/ official website of Maharashtra Government.