Official notification will be soon issued by the Kolkata Municipal Corporation for fulfilling vacancy of Staff Nurse posts in term of KMC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019-2020 on main portal site KMC at www.kmcgov.in. As soon as new jobs are available authorities will inspire applicants to apply for the vacant posts and get the government jobs. The official notification will contain all necessary details relating to the post vacant. The KMC needs the aspirants who are very trust worthy, energetic and hard working. The candidates looking for the jobs can apply as soon as possible and they can refer the kmc site for all the details.
KMC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019-2020
The Kolkata Municipal Corporation will start online application procedure for about 500 nursing staff members in the district. The aspirants who are interested should be qualified with the appropriate degrees are invited by the KMC and to apply for the vacant posts. The KMC is looking the aspirants to fulfill the posts on urgent basis. The KMC is providing the salary and other things which are very attractive for the candidates applying of the vacant posts. The advice is given to all that before applying for the posts do refer the notification of the vacant Nurse Staff post.
The present era is a service oriented era where the mass is interested in doing jobs and services at certain places and not doing business or such activities. The mass in that also gives the priority to the jobs vacant at the Government sector as the government sector provides various facilities and job security and other things which attract the applicants to move toward that direction. The candidates have referred to the website to get updates or they can also refer to our next article.
Post: Nurse Staff
Total Vacancy: around 500
The applicants looking for the posts are well known with all the terms and should not exceed the age of 40 years as on 1st January, 2016. The applicants can refer to the notification.
The remuneration paid by KMC to the aspirants shortlisted for the jobs would be Rs. 17220/- pm. More details are available in the notification.
The candidates who are going to apply must note that they must hold the B.Sc (Nursing)/ GNM Training Course from institutes recognized by Indian Nursing Council/ West Bengal Nursing Council.
The selection process is set by the KMC i.e. Kolkata Municipal Corporation that the exam is divided into two parts viz. written and personal interview. The candidates are directed to refer to the notification.
Examination / Application fees:
No fees structure is applicable to the examination process.
- Start date of Application: will be informed soon
- End Date: will be informed soon
- Examination Date: will be released soon
How to apply for KMC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019-2020?
- The aspirants have to go to the official site to get all the details relating to the vacant posts. The site is kmcgov.in.
- Then they have to go to the site and search for the Recruitment and click on it. After that the aspirants has to find out the link of Nurse Staff Application and click on it.
- Then on the page will be loaded and we have to hit on Apply online button from the screen. After that an application form will be opened which is to be filled.
- The candidates have to fill the form with due care and have to keep all the documents updated to attach with the application form. After that the advice is given that all the filled details are to be verified.
- Then the applicants have to select the Submit button found in the bottom of the form. After that the candidates will be shown the Registration number page on the screen.
- This Registration number page is to be saved and printed as it will be helpful in downloading of the Admit card.
- More details are available on the site of KMC i.e. www.kmcgov.in.
Notification – available soon
Apply Online – link will be activated soon
Official site: www.kmcgov.in