The most used and trusted department of Indian Government, India Post will soon release official advertisement for AP Postal Mailguard Postman Rectuitment 2019-2020 and online application will be started at www.appost.in. Every time whenever India Post require new force they issue notification for concerned post and inform all aspirants about available vacancies to be filled up across all over the country. The candidates who are seeking jobs in India post or government sector are having a chance to be in the government job sector. The candidates have to apply on online basis. The candidates can refer to the official site and both male and female candidates can apply.
AP Postal Mailguard and Postman Recruitment 2019-2020
Please note that, those candidates who want to utilize this opportunity, need to keep an eagle eye on the site and as soon as registration stars, they need to fill application form within due dates. The candidates have to match the various criteria standardized by the India Post as per their rules. Candidates/Aspirants seeking jobs in Postal Department has a good chance to grab a government job. In the present era, the aspirants are always in search of a secure and good pay scale providing job where the job security is given and increments are provided after the interval of time.
Highlights of the Required Posts:
Posts & vacancies:
- Mail Guard: updated soon
- Postman: updated soon
The candidates looking to apply for the job are having an age limit from 18 years to 27 years. The above age applications are not considered. Age relaxation is considered for certain castes for which the notification is to be checked.
The candidates will be paid in between 5,200/- to 20,200/- Rs as salary and certain allowances. The candidate will be in the probation period for two years of recruitment.
- Postman: For this post, the candidate must have been passed his 10th standard from a recognized board.
- Mail Guard: The candidate has to be at least a matriculation/ 10th pass out from any recognized board or university.
The exam will be divided into 3 different parts in which 1st part will contain 25 marks of General knowledge, reasoning etc, 2nd part will contain Mathematics questions and the 3rd part is sub divided into two segments i.e. English and Telugu language exam and both contain of 25 marks each. The whole paper will be of 100 marks of MCQ based. Total 120 minutes will be granted for the paper.
The application charges are 100/- Rs to be paid by all the applicants who are looking for the job.
All the applicants who are wishing to apply for the job has to pay 400/- Rs as examination fees. For both the fees structure relaxation is considered for which official notifications to be referred.
Dates to be considered:
- Starting date: will be updated soon
- End date: will be updated soon
- Exam dates: will be disclosed in short time
How to apply for AP Postal Mailguard and Postman Recruitment 2019-2020?
- First of all you have to submit the fees as mentioned above and have to wait for the Confirmation SMS to arrive.
- Then you have to go to the official website and type out www.appost.in for application of the post. Before SMS you can’t apply.
- Then go and search for Recruitment button and click on to, then search for the Postman / Mail Guard post and click on it. Keep all your documents ready in soft copies like ID proofs, DOB proofs, etc.
- Then fill the application form very carefully as per your post and required details. Then check the application once and then click on Submit button at the bottom.
- Then application print page will arrive, download and print it. And keep it with you as it very important and carry it as per the call.
- For more details please log on to the official site of India Post.
Notification PDF – available soon
Apply Online – available soon
Official site: www.appost.in