The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will shortly announce ibps clerical cadre common written exam process and activate online application line for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019-2020 on main portal site at www.ibps.in. For this recruitment drive, only online mode of application or registration is accepted. The candidates can apply for the post as banking sector is one of the booming sectors in any economy and is always fruit providing. Please note that applicants who want to make career in clerical cadre posts in banking sector must have to appeared in this exam and crack it.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019-2020
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is also known as IBPS which conducts various competitive tests as the selection process of the banking sector for various cadre vacancies. Details regarding number of vacancies will be updated once notification is issued. Previously IBPS had announced 19,243 vacancies for the Clerk posts and now allotment process is going on so as soon as it ends, further notification will be issued. IBPS is having an online application process undergoing which any candidate with prescribed qualifications can appear for the exam viz. Common Written Exam.
The official notification will be issued few days which will contain all information regarding the vacancies and all the details for the CWE which is going to be held on the below mentioned dates. The candidates are suppose to start preparing for the exams that are to be held on the below mentioned dates. The preparations are a must as the competition nowadays is also increased very much and with the competition the chances of getting jobs is also very tough. So it is advisable to be prepared for the examination well in advance. The details regarding the requirement are as under:
Posts: Clerical Cadre
Vacancies: will be updated soon
Location: various places
The age limits for the candidates should be at least 20 years and the maximum is 28 years as on cut off date. The point here to note is the candidates are given relaxation on the ages as per their castes for which the reader have to study the notification.
The candidates are bound to pay an amount to appear for the examination.
- For the General category: Rs. 600/-
- For the SC-ST/Other category: Rs. 100/-
The candidates who are looking to apply for the posts mush hold the degree certificate in any of the discipline which is recognized by the government from the Institute / University. The candidate has to note that he/she should also be having the proficiency in the language from where candidate belongs.
The candidates who are looking to apply are informed that the examination is divided into certain portions like initially the written exam is conducted and the candidates who are passing from that exam have to appear for the Mains exam. So the candidates have to be prepared for both the written and mains exam. The candidates who have succeeded both these are followed by the Personal Interview Round. The candidates who qualify from all these rounds are allotted the jobs as per the authorities. So be well prepared.
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Total||100||100||Composite time of 1 Hour|
Markings of Examinations:
The scoring system of the examinations for both the exams i.e. Prelims and Mains in which total 100 marks will be of prelims exam while mains exam will contain 200 marks in total. For each wrong answer you there will be penalty of 0.25% marks in both exams.
For, IBPS Prelims Marking Scheme
|S.No.||Section||No. of Questions||Marks|
For, IBPS Mains Exam Marking Scheme
|S.No.||Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|4||General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry)||40||40|
Important Dates to be noticed:
- Starting date of online Application: will be updated soon
- End date of online Application: will be updated soon
- Exam of Prelims: 07th, 08th, 14th & 15th December 2019
- Results of Prelims: Within December 2019
- Exams of Mains: 25th January 2020
How to apply for IBPS Clerk CWE 9 Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Visit the official website for all the information of the posts on ibps.in.
- Then after find the link CWE Clerks 9 on the left hand side of the webpage and click that link.
- After clicking, click on Click here to Apply Online and then they have to click on the Click here for the New Application.
- Now after registration, the candidates are displayed their Registration number and password on the screen.
- They have to again reopen the site and then have to apply for the Clerk post by filling up the Online Application form.
- They then have to click on Save and Next button after filling all the details and verifying it.
- Then the candidate has to click on Final Submit button.
- The application is now generated and the candidate has to follow further procedure.
- The candidates have to refer the notification from the official website.
Notification – updated soon
Apply Online – available soon
Official site: www.ibps.in