In future as new job requirement arise then Air India Engineering Services Limited will release notification for AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2019-2020 and soon accept online application on main portal site at www.aiesl.in. Currently there is no requirement for the technician post in the Air India Engineering Services but in upcoming time, they will announce to enroll new staff to strengthen their workforce. The candidates on whom can the company rely, are smart, trusted, intelligent can apply for the posts vacant. The Air India is a very reputed air travel providing company which is undertaken by the Government of India. The candidates looking to grab this wonderful career opportunity can apply as soon as possible by not wasting any time once advertisement published.
AIESL Recruitment 2019-2020
Air India is a very reputed well known Air transport company operated by the Indian Government and provides excellent services to the people of India. The requirements are at the Air India Engineering Services Ltd which is the subsidiary of Air India Ltd. The opportunity is their availing for the job seekers to grab of the vacancies at the organization. Approximately thousands aircraft technicians new jobs will be required by the company. They are looking for the vacancies to be filled on a very urgent basis. They are not interested in wasting their time in recruiting any aspirants eligible for the post. The official notification will be issued by the Air India Engineering Services Ltd on the official website as mentioned above.
Details pertaining to the vacancies:
Post: Aircraft Technicians
Total Vacancies: nearly 1000 posts
- SC: 143 posts
- ST: 71 posts
- OBC: 258 posts
- General: 489 posts
The job seekers have to look down to the official website and refer to the official notification to know the educational qualification to apply for the posts vacant.
Limitation to Age:
The candidates looking to apply for the job has not to be more that 28 years of age. The relaxation to age is considered for other castes. So it is advisable to refer to the notification.
The job seekers who are eligible for the post will have to appear for the written examination conducted by the organization and then the officials will decide of further examinations. SO refer to the official notification only.
The candidates selected will be paid 15,000/- Rs as a salary for one year as a trainee. Then after the salary will be 17,680/- Rs. per month after rise. The aspirants are selected for the contract of 5 years from the date of joining. If the aspirant is well working, then the contract will be extended to next 5 years.
- Initials of Online Application: will be informed soon
- End of Application: will be informed soon
- Examination date: will be updated soon
- Results of exams: will be updated soon
How to apply for AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Open the website of Air India i.e. airindia.in and then find and click on Careers option.
- After that find the vacancies/link for Aircraft Technicians 2019-2020 from the page and let the page load.
- Then fill the online application of the posts and attach all the required documents that are to be submitted to Air India. The candidates also have to post their application and the documents in support in hard copy too.
- Then verify the whole application form. And then click on Submit button at the bottom of the page.
- Then the result of the eligible candidates will be posted on the website only.
- Every detail are found on the website only, refer to it directly.
Notification: -available soon
Apply Online – link will be activated soon
Official site: www.airindia.in